Looking for a WordPress newsletter plugin that can increase your subscribers and build your email list fast?
I recently did an intensive test-drive of a brand-new WordPress newsletter plugin and here’s why I think you should check it out:
First of all, ‘Subscribers Magnet’ is a wordpress plugin from Max Blog Press which will rapidly build your email list by using the technology in some unconventional and unique ways.
To see it in action, watch this video
Briefly, let me tell you about some of the key features. You have the option to add your opt-in form anywhere on your blog, and actually ‘entice’ your visitors to join your list in a very friendly manner.
You can add your form to your blog’s sidebar, footer, within the post itself and even in the comments section — where people are already responding to your content.
The most exciting part about this little WordPress newsletter plugin is that you have full control over the look, feel, location and functionality of your forms; the plugin works with any major autoresponder (like AWeber, GetResponse, etc.).
In the hands of responsible bloggers who understand the value of building a list of email subscribers, this plugin is so powerful, it could triple your sign-up rate almost overnight, without you having to get more blog visitors than you’re already getting.
For example, if you actually get 100 unique visitors to your blog on a regular basis and you convert 5% (on average) to subscribe to your list, meaning 5 visitors opt-in, then using this new auto-filling WordPress newsletter plugin, you could get more like 15 new subscribers instead, from the exact same amount of traffic!
So if you understand the power of optimization, you’re going to love this subscriber’s magnet plugin — that’s for sure!
Imagine your visitors landing on your blog… this plugin will automatically fill the visitor’s name and email into the opt-in form on your blog. They won’t have to type in their email and name anymore. It’s all done for them, on auto-pilot.
See the WordPress newsletter plugin in action in this video here:
You should use this WordPress newsletter plugin only if:
1. You want to double, triple and even quadruple your subscription rate ‘overnight’ – and do it over and over again, day and night, week after week, month after month.
2. You are sick and tired of not getting optimum list conversion and want to get the maximum from your blog’s real estate by placing your opt-in form in strategic, non-intrusive locations, where anybody can see it.
3. You want to show the opt-in form on the footer bar, which is highly visible but not obnoxious. Very good for turning first time visitors into subscribers.
4. You want to SEND an “automatic” and highly-personalized ‘thank you message’ by email, on the first occasion someone comments on your blog. Think of the possibilities! In that message you can invite them to join your newsletter or rss feed. It’s another “friendly” reason to bond trust with your readers and get them on your list, in a non intrusive way.
5. You want to take advantage of the unique tracking available for each subscription method – you will know for sure which forms perform better than others; with this new found knowledge, you’ll really be able to boost your sign-up rate like never before.
Download your copy of ‘Subscribers Magnet’ PLUGIN and receive a free copy of “Multiple Hit Strategy”. All the details are here:
Related WordPress Plugin Articles